Let us continue our umbrella walk,
THE SYSTEMS THAT GOVERN US AND ENSLAVE US
( Note that I have attempted to be as brief as possible as each topic can fill a book)
Here is what we must walk past:
In finance, the financial system is the system that allows the transfer of money between savers and borrowers. It comprises a set of complex and closely interconnected financial institutions, markets, instruments, services, practices, and transactions.
Our current financial system is a fraud, a largely artificial manipulation perpetrated on the naive and innocent. In order for the system to function it needs to keep the masses ignorant and relatively poor and indebted.
Solution: A dramatic change in the role played by the various financial instiutions in the world as well as a re-write of how capital is created and distributed.
An economic system is the system of production, distribution and consumption of goods and services of an economy. Alternatively, it is the set of principles and techniques by which problems of economics are addressed, such as the economic problem of scarcity through allocation of finite productive resources. The economic system is composed of people and institutions, including their relationships to productive resources, such as through the convention of property.
Our currect economic system promotes corruption and inefficiently manages the world's resources. A few people and a few institutions own and control the vast resoures while at the same time these few limit the competition from other resources and technologies in order to maintain their power to ensure the enslavement of the many.
Solution: A dramatic re-writing of the economic system, resulting in a redistribution and re-allocation of the resources to the many rather than the few.
A religion is a system of human thought which usually includes a set of narratives, symbols, beliefs and practices that give meaning to the practitioner's experiences of life through reference to a higher power, deity or deities, or ultimate truth. Religion is commonly identified by the practitioner's prayer, ritual, meditation, music and art, among other things, but more generally is interwoven with society and politics. It may focus on specific supernatural, metaphysical, and moral claims about reality (the cosmos and human nature) which may yield a set of religious laws, ethics, and a particular lifestyle. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and religious experience.
Our current religions place emphasis on lies and deceptions with not enough thought to the rationality, logic and science currently known. The result is that religiion as it is practiced now is used to enslave the mind using rituals and irrational thought. This trap that the Elite have created for the minds of the masses is needed for them to perpetuate their chosen religion in a vicious cycle with its goal to maintain power for the Elite.
Solution: The elimination of religion, by the acknowledgement that all religions have irrationally trapped the mind. And in order to free the mind we must begin a thorough analysis of available knowledge in a rational and systematic method to understand the ONE that has given us the life that we experience, We must begin the creation of a philosophy based on our scientific understandings and reasonable extrapolations of the very nature of the ONE. And we cannot seek the guidance of the Elite - as they will not change any time soon.
Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems concerning matters such as existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing these questions (such as mysticism or mythology) by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on reasoned argument.
Current Philosophy has largely failed mankind by its inability to explain how the ONE connects to each of us. Philosophy's failure has resulted in the continued belief in religions and this failure of philosophy has contributed to the rise in the value of religion in poorer nations. The masses continue to be misinformed and misled by the leaders of our religions: meanwhile no alternative thought or solution is offered by our leaders as they are frozen in the vicious cylce they created.
Solution: The development of a new study that explains our existence, and explains the ONE and how it connects to each of us and to then provide practical, logical and rational means of achieving this connection to the ONE.
This connection to the ONE can be achieved. However our leaders have chosen to remain in the death of religious thought, due to their own lack of ability to see the ONE and their inability to understand how this awakening will create new opportunities for all mankind and ultimately free Mankind.
The Elite's thirst for power prevents them from freeing mankind and connecting to the ONE.
Social structure/system (Wikipedia) is a term used in sociology and the other social sciences to refer to relationships or bonds between groups of individuals (e.g. societies). Whereas 'structure' refers to "the macro", "agency" refers to "the micro". (See also: Structure and agency)
In a general sense, the term can refer to:
- entities or groups in definite relation to each other,
- relatively enduring patterns of behaviour and relationship within a society, or
- social institutions and norms becoming embedded into social systems in such a way that they shape the behavior of actors within those social systems.
The notion of social structure as relationships between different entities or groups or as enduring and relatively stable patterns of relationship emphasises the idea that society is grouped into structurally related groups or sets of roles, with different functions, meanings or purposes. One example of social structure is the idea of "social stratification", which refers to the idea that society is separated into different strata (levels), guided (if only partially) by the underlying structures in the social system. This approach has been important in the academic literature with the rise of various forms of structuralism. It is important in the modern study of organizations, because an organization's structure may determine its flexibility, capacity to change, and many other factors. Therefore, structure is an important issue for management.
Social structure may be seen to influence important social systems including the economic system, legal system, political system, cultural system, and others. Family, religion, law, economy, and class are all social structures. The "social system" is the parent system of those various systems that are embedded in it.
Our world is beoming more global resulting in an increasing need to solve differences between cultures and races in order to prevent a further erosion of our humanity.
Discrimination is a sociological term referring to the treatment taken toward or against a person of a certain group that is taken in consideration based on class or category. The United Nations explains: "Discriminatory behaviors take many forms, but they all involve some form of exclusion or rejection." Discriminatory laws such as redlining have existed in many countries. In some countries, controversial attempts such as racial quotas have been used to redress negative effects of discrimination.
Solution: A full review based on the new philosophy that I discuss, involving an analysis of the various social issues facing the globe. An acknowledgement that the current solutions being offered are short term in nature and will result in continued disharmony and distrust. A calculated and planned integration of the global cultures as well as the races with the determining factor being to provide each man/woman the choice to make the decision to affect the change or to not affect the change. Each man/woman must be given a choice.
The continual increase in our world population has resulted in a unhealthy use of many of the world's resources. Mother Earth should not and cannot be raped and abused for much longer.
The Environmental System
The environmental system may be understood in an ecological sense as the set of interactions between the elements of the biosphere, which includes the atmosphere, the hydrosphere, the lithosphere and the ecosphere.
- The atmosphere is a mixture of nitrogen (78%), oxygen (21%), and traces (remaining 1%) of carbon dioxide, argon, water vapor and other components. Although the atmosphere is approximately 1,100 km high, the stratosphere (10 to 50 km) and the troposphere (less than 10 km) are the main atmospheric interactors of the biosphere. The atmosphere is a prime mean for the spatial diffusion of pollutants and a temporary mean of their accumulation until they precipitate.
- The hydrosphere is the accumulation of water in all its states (solid, liquid and gas) and the elements dissolved it in (sodium, magnesium, calcium, chloride and sulphate). 97% of the water forms the oceans, 2% is ice (north and south poles) and 1% forms rivers, lakes, ground water and atmospheric vapor. It covers around 71% of the earth's surface and is an important accumulator of pollutants and a significant vector of diffusion.
- The lithosphere is the thin crust between the mantle and the atmosphere. Although the lithosphere is around 100 km thick, only 1 km of it can be considered in interaction with the biosphere. Main constituents are oxygen (47%), silicon (28%), aluminum (8%), iron (5%), calcium (4%), sodium (3%), potassium (3%) and magnesium (2%) in a crystalline state. The lithosphere is the main source of pollutants since it is from where raw materials are extracted to support life and economic activities and a permanent accumulator. Some pollutants are naturally released through sources like volcanic eruptions, while others like fossil fuels are the result of artificial extraction and combustion.
- The ecosphere is the set of all living organisms, including animals and vegetation. They are temporary accumulators (like lead) and sources for pollutants (natural forest burning) in a very complex set of relationships with the atmosphere, hydrosphere and lithosphere.
GO TO PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS 5
WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE TRUTH IS PRACTICED BY MAN